Private sightseeing tour from Toulouse to St Cirq LaPopie and Pech Merle Cavern
- Discover the amazing prehistoric paintings of the Pech Merle Cavern
- Enjoy a private sightseeing tour with an American driver-guide
- Visit one of the most beautiful villages in France, St. Cirq-LaPopie
During this private sightseeing tour with an American driver-guide (Expatriate - in France since 1992), you will visit the colorful and historic Midi-Pyrenées Region, in the North of Toulouse.
From Toulouse, you will first discover the Pech Merle Cavern with its amazing prehistoric paintings. Next we'll drive to St Cirq-LaPopie - one of the most beautiful villages in France. Your guide will help you to maximize your time spent here in France - so that you will most comfortably enjoy all the beauty and history - that you return home filled with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure.
- Private, multilingual driver/guide
- Tolls, parking fees, and fuel charges
- Admission fees for castles, museums, attractions, etc
- You will be picked up at the airport, train station, your hotel, bed and breakfast, or private residence.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please confirm the place pickup during the booking process.
- Private tour in small group up to 6 persons
- This tour lasts 8 hours
Departure at 9.00am
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
With the Pass Tourisme, enjoy free entry to the museums in the city centre, a guided visit from the ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the historical city of Toulouse with a professional guide on a tour that is customized for y...
During this private sightseeing tour, your American driver-guide will provide safe transport and his...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...