Private guided tour in Chambord Castle
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
Discover Chambord Castle in small groups with a private guide and discover 500 years of history in 2 hours of visit! You will begin your visit with a detailed decoding of the extraordinary architecture designed for the glory of Francis I and on which the spirit of Leonardo da Vinci floats. Chambord is the symbol of the power of King Francis I who made this hunting estate one of the most beautiful castles of the Renaissance.
During this 2-hour walking tour, your private guide will introduce you to this essential place in the Loire Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will explore this castle through its galleries, terraces, large vaulted rooms and small cabinets. You will stop in front of the must-see double revolution staircase. You will enjoy a magical atmosphere. Surrounded by a magnificent forest, your guide will end his visit with a walk in the picturesque French gardens. Dating from the 18th century, the gardens were replanted in 2017.
- Entrance fees
- Licenced guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
- Blue Badge guide
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
31 Place Saint-Louis, 41250 Chambord, France
Meet your guide in front of the tourist information office on Place Saint-Louis, 41250 Chambord, France.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour can be adjusted according to the age of the children
- Live tour guide provided in Spanish, English, or French
- Price is per group
- Every day from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Classed as the No. 1 zoo in France and as one of the most beautiful zoological parks in the world, Z...
Discover 3 highlights of the Loire Valley in this fully inclusive one day tour: castle of Chenonceau...
Led by an expert guide, you'll dive into French history visiting the castles of Chambord and Chenonc...
More than a castle, Château de Chambord is a work of art, a glorious historical place that will take...
Private tour in Loire Valley with Vouvray, Bourgueil, and ChinonYou will start your day with a tour ...
Ideally located, Tours is the great capital of the Loire Valley. During this private walk, you will ...