Spend the day with more than 300 Alaskan huskies. Head out of Tromsø and learn all about them from your English-speaking guide who will lead you through the center. You get to watch a 20-minute movie about the dog sled racing and after, you can ask all the questions you still have to your expert guide. Of course, there is enough time to play and cuddle the dogs and their puppies. To finish off this sweet day you can try some delicious local cake with a cup of coffee before heading back to town.
Day trips & excursions
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Do this because
- Meet more than 300 Alaskan huskies
- Learn about the dogs and their training
- Follow a tour with an English-speaking guide
- Try some delicious local snacks
What to expect
- English- speaking expert guide
- Transfers to the center from Tromsø
- Movie of 20 minutes
- Coffee and piece of local cake
- Child: (4-12 years): reduced
- Youth (13-17 years): reduced
- Roald Amundsens Plass 1A
Meet your guide at the Booking Point in Tromsø, 15 minutes before departure.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
- Every day at 2.30pm
- Selected days at 12.15am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.