- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
There is an Archipelago outside of Tromso that is a truly unique and fairly unexplored destination consisting of hundreds of islands that are inhabited by several hundreds of seabirds such as puffins and seagulls. Get to a destination that can only be reached by boat, and experience the special Arctic summer. Feel the cold breeze on your cheeks while feeling warm and comfortable in your insulated safety suit.
During strong winds, a different route may be scheduled for your comfort and safety. Your passionate skipper and guide will accompany you along with the epic views, and wildlife to ensure you are safe and warm during this adventure. A coffee break is included in this easy and fun activity on the water.
- Guided tour
- Driver guide
- Tips (optional)
- Children ages 12-17: reduced
Kirkegata 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Meet your guide at Pukka Travel base in Kirkegata 1.
- Please note that you must be minimum 140 cm to participate in this tour due to safety reasons
- Daily departures from June to September at 9.00am and 1.00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to tour starting time
There are so many Norwegian traditions to learn when traveling to the Arctic. Join this unique dinin...
On this fishing tour in Tromsø, you will sail through the mighty Arctic fjords under the summer sun ...
The Arctic fjords provide a breathtaking landscape for those looking to reconnect with nature. The b...
Join this eco-friendly tour to see the epic landscape of Northern Norway. Choose between a comfortab...
The Arctic Fjords provide a breathtaking landscape for those looking to reconnect with nature. The b...
On this fishing tour in Tromso, you will sail through the mighty Arctic fjords under the summer sun ...