This bike tour is the perfect way to explore Tulum! You will ride quiet roads, forest trails, and beach paths. You will be able to admire a variety of natural attractions and the cultural legacy of Tulum. This tour is full of art, culture, history, and fun. You will see the ancient Maya ruins, enjoy a swim in the wonderful waters of a cenote, appreciate the mural art scene, and taste delicious tacos. The guide gives you will interesting information about Mayan traditions and beliefs.
Classic Tulum bike tour
- Admire amazing clifftop ruins, the spectacular beach, the town, and the cenotes
- Learn about the local culture and gastronomy
- Admire the ancient Maya ruins
- Experienced guide
- Professional guide
- Tour of Tulum archaeological site
- Tacos and juice
- Melipona Maya Bee Foundation
- Cenote swim
- All entrance fees
- Quality urban bike and helmet
- Water and snacks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Avenida Tulu S/N. Entre Orion y Centauro Sur. Colonia Centro, 77760. Tulum (city)
Meet you guide at the Mexico Kan Tours office
- You should bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, towel
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that there are no ATM machines in the area, nor do any of the vendors accept credit cards
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 7.45am
Enjoy a full-day tour to visit Cobá and Punta Laguna nature reserve. The ancient Mayan city of Cobá ...
In the Mayan language, Sian Ka’an means "where the sky is born". Sian Ka'an is one of the largest pr...
Recently selected as one of the New World Wonders, Chichén Itzá is one of the most spectacular and i...
This tour gives you the chance to explore the archeological site of Muyil, located in the northern p...
This tour takes you to the most enigmatic cenotes of Tulum: Grand Cenote, Escondido, and Cenote Cris...
This is a magical tour that takes you into the forests and cornfields of the rural Mayan communities...