With this return transfer trip, you will depart from Tūrangi to start your journey to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing. This is perfect for self-hikers as the transfer depart at various times including 5.30 am, 6.00am, 6.30am, 7.00am, 7.30am, 8.00am, 8.30am, 9.00am, 9.30am and return to Tūrangi at 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm or 5.30pm, see instant online availabilities. Your transport service will welcome you to the heart of the Tongariro National Park a UNESCO Heritage National Park where the hike will approximately take from 6 hours to 8 hours. The national park itself is surrounded by the volcanic mountains Pihanga, Tongariro, Ngauruhoe, and Ruapehu, so you can be guaranteed to enjoy a nice view.
Return transfer to Tongariro Alpine Crossing from Tūrangi
- Return transfer from Tūrangi to Tongariro Alpine Crossing
- Step foot at Tongariro National Park a UNESCO Heritage National Park
- Get free walking poles to use during your hike and end it with a cold drink
- Round trip transfer
- Free use walking poles
- Cold drink
- Cultural blessings
- Local stories
- Team photo
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout
- For any questions please contact the local operator
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Transfer takes 45 minutes from Tūrangi to the Tongariro Alpine Crossing trail beginning Mangatepopo
- Return transfer takes 15 minutes to go back to Tūrangi
With this return transfer trip, you will depart from National Park Village to start your journey to ...
With this return transfer trip, you will depart from Whakapapa Village to start your journey to the ...
With this return transfer, you will go to the heart of the Tongariro National Park departing from Tu...
Exhilarating tour experiences for people of all ages and abilities, giving you the opportunity to ex...
Experience a land where myth and legend come to life, where the earth boils, mud heals, and steam di...
Grab a great value Hobbiton Movie Set day tour, the award-winning attraction made famous by the popu...