Experience the unending vastness and awesome beauty of the Grand Canyon – on the ground. An open-air Jeep Wrangler will bring you to the trail and your expert guide, brimming with facts about the geological formations and the multi-colored rock layers, will walk you along the paved Trail of Time from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village. With ample time to take in the expansive views and ever-changing light, you will stop at Yavapai Point Observatory, Hopi House, filled with exquisite Hopi arts and crafts, and the magnificent El Tovar Lodge. A free ticket to the Imax movie, “The Hidden Secrets,” is included in your tour.
Trail of Time tour in Grand Canyon
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- A scenic and geological adventure along the paved Trail of Time
- Guided walk from Yavapai Point to Grand Canyon Village
- Stops include Yavapai Point Observatory, Grand Canyon Village, Hopi House, and the historic El Tovar Lodge
- Travel in style in the iconic, open-air, pink Jeep Wrangler
What to expect
- Expert guide
- Free ticket to the Imax movie 'The Hidden Secrets'
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
450 AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
What to remember
- The booking minimum is two passengers
- Face mask required
- Tours operate rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, Pink® Adventure Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions
- Any tour canceled by Pink® Adventure Tours will receive a 100% refund
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pink Jeep Tours does not allow guests who are pregnant to take our off-road tours
Every hour, on the half hour, from 9.30am to 2:30pm
Pink Adventure Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.