- Experience a wonderful adventure studying Italian language and racing bikes or mountain bikes
- Improve your Italian language and knowledge of Italian culture
- Discover the wonderful landscape of Urbino and the Marche region
Combine your passion for the Italian language and cycling and have a wonderful experience in the historic city of Urbino. On this course you will get 15 hours of lessons spread over five afternoons. You'll spend your mornings on your bike exploring the unique landscapes of Urbino and the Marche Region, very close to Tuscany and Umbria. You'll cycle through a territory that is rich in history, natural wonders and priceless historical monuments, including medieval castles and villages and breathtaking landscapes. You'll also receieve a guided tour in English is planned to two main sightseeing locations including the Palazzo Ducale, which houses the National Gallery of the Marche region, and the extraordinary Oratorio of Saint Giovanni Battista, with his precious cycle of frescoes by the Salimbeni brothers, dating back to the fifteenth century. During the five day course you'll stay in a 3 star hotel in Urbino, arriving on Sunday and departing on Saturday morning.
- Italian language course: 15 hours of lessons, subdivided in 5 afternoons from Monday to Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Levels: A0, A1, A2, B1, B2, C1. Minimum number of participants: 4. 1 hour lesson = 60 minutes.
- Racing bike program, 3 weekly morning tours are planned, from a minimum of 2.5 hours to a maximum of 5 hours.
- Mountain bike program: 3 weekly morning tours are planned, subdivided in 2 types of field trips (easy and medium-challenging) and 1 mountain bike school days (basic and advanced)
- Guided tour to Urbino
- Accommodation in a 3 star hotels in Urbino (BB treatment), with arrival on Sunday and departure on Saturday morning
- Meals: 6 dinners will be offered to each participant in different restaurants of the city.
- Any flight
- Transfers from/to airport
- Any food (except the ones included in the program)
Biblioteca di Economia e Sociologia “Battiferri”, Via Aurelio Saffi, 42, 61029 Urbino PU, Italy
Palazzo Battiferri, in the city centre
- Bring your own racing bike: € 970,00
- Rent a racing bike: € 1.080,00
- Bring your own racing bike: € 865,00
- Rent a mountain bike: € 1.032,00
Courses start every Monday between May - September
Discover an idyllic hill town in the Italian region of Marche where houses and palaces of weathered ...
On this five day course you will experience the language, music, food, wine and culture of Italy. Th...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Every wednasday our fabulous party: Sins! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Finest Thursdays! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits L...
Every Sunday our fabulous party: Special Sunday! Summer Season 2018 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines...