Bioparc Valencia tickets
- Explore this unique and immersive zoo experience
- See how these incredible wild animals are fully integrated into their environment
- Discover the perfect balance between all elements of the wildlife
Bioparc Valencia is a unique zoo. Its design employs the 'zooimmersion' concept, in which visitors are surrounded by meticulous recreations of the natural habitats being presented. Social animals that live together in groups are displayed, as well as groups of different species that coexist in the same habitats. Predatory species are integrated into the visual space but are separated from other species by barriers invisible to the eye of the visitor, ensuring the safety of both the animals and the people. The animals, vegetation and landscape provide opportunities for discovering the complexity of natural ecosystems.
Visitors may begin their voyage through the African realm of Bioparc Valencia by traveling deep into the Savannah, among herds of antelope, giraffe and rhinoceros; while lions overlook the great plain from their rocky heights. You will be able to see hyenas and warthogs as well as the vast wonders of underground life such as aardvark burrows, naked mole-rat nests and termite mounds. Visitors will then venture into the dense equatorial forest in search of gorillas, surrounded by red forest buffalos and leopards. Following the elephant’s path will lead adventurers to a huge cave dug by these pachyderms. Further up the trail is an opportunity to visually submerge in water among hippopotamus, crocodiles and thousands of colorful fish.
- Ticket entrance to Bioparc Valencia
- Children (0-3 years): free
- Youth (4-12 years): reduced
- Senior (65+ years): reduced
Av. Pío Baroja, 46035 València, Valencia, Spain
The box office is located in the entrance plaza to Bioparc. There are lockers enabled for direct ticket reservations and ticket offices. Please check the information panels located on each of them for quick access to the park by customers.
- The box office will be open from 10.00am and will close 30mins before the park’s closing time. Access: up to an hour before the close of Bioparc
- Closing times Bioparc depend on the season
- Due to weather incidents or absence of light, some animals may not be present on their premises in the last moments of opening
- Download the PDF to check the park schedule
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
COME BACK COM3ME !!! One of the parties that is consolidated this season, COM3ME returns with the mo...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. Music and gambling united for one nigh...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...
On Saturday we have a new edition of NOW Underclub (Madrid). From Almeria we receive Dani Berenguel....