Oceanogràfic of Valencia fast-track tickets
- Avoid the lines and enter the biggest aquarium of Europe
- Marvel at the incredible architectural complex
- Discover the most important marine ecosystems
- Visit the largest dolphinarium in Europe
Oceanogràfic of Valencia is the biggest aquarium of Europe. Situated inside the City of the Arts and Sciences, this aquarium faithfully reproduces the most important marine ecosystems.
The Oceanogràfic features the largest dolphinarium in Europe, with a total of 26 million liters of water and a grandstand with seating for 2,000 people. The exhibition pool has an area equivalent to two Olympic pools and a depth of 11 meters, giving it the best conditions for studying and observing dolphins. The facility also has four other pools with training functions, reproduction and medical care. Enjoy the demonstrations of intelligence of bottlenose dolphins through a surprising and educational exhibit.
- Entrance to Oceanogràfic
- Infants 0-3 years: free
- Children 4-12 years, Senior (+65), Retired and Disabled: reduced
- Carrer d'Eduardo Primo Yúfera, 46013 València, Valencia, Spagna
- By Metro: Line 3 - Alameda Station
- By Bus: the regular line of EMT has a bus stop in the doors of Oceanogràfic. The bus number 95 as well the 15 communicate with the distinct points of the city
- By bike: Valencia has a wide network of stations for hire of bicycles, so the option to arrive by bike from any point of the city, turns into a pleasant experience to realise through the park of the river
- By car: the coordinates to enter in your GPS are: 39º 27′ 9” N, 0º 20′ 53” W
- All the towers of aquariums have elevator and/or ramp to facilitate the access to people of mobility reduced. The accesses and the bathrooms also are adapted
- Daily, all year round
- Depending on the season, from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- From mid-July until the end of August, the Oceanogràfic is open until 1.00am
spanish la liga: Valencia - Celta de Vigo 26-09-2018 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spa...
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
Park Day Returns! But this time in a big way, and that is that the fun is going to lengthen ... and ...
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! ung Felix ...
Madrid stamp event Xtraperlo Records at Agora Club with some very special guests! VLC-BCN-MDZ conect...
After INNMIR, there is a Valencian woman who likes good live music and great bands within the nation...