Principe Felipe Science Museum of Valencia tickets
- Explore this excellent example of interactive science
- See this spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava
- Discover 26,000 square metres of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters
Principe Felipe Science Museum is a reference point for interactive science and one of the most visited destinations in the country. It is the best 21st-century science museum to learn about life, science, and technology in a didactic, interactive, and entertaining way. The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square meters of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters.
The main objective at the museum is to stimulate curiosity and critical thinking and at the same time to surprise and amuse the public.
The spectacular building designed by Santiago Calatrava contains over 26,000 square metres of exhibitions on current scientific and technical matters. Full interactivity is one of the museums' special features as confirmed by their famous motto: "Forbidden not to touch, not to feel, not to think". A huge variety of seasonal exhibitions and scientific activities of all kinds are offered to arouse the visitor’s curiosity about new technologies and scientific advancements, so as to generate a pleasant learning process through which visitors always decide where they would like to go and what they would like to know.
Live experience continues to be the most stimulating and entertaining way of acquiring scientific knowledge. For this reason, the museum also offers a complete program of scientific activities that encourages the participation of the public and its collaboration with the instructors.
- Entrance to Principe Felipe Science Museum
- Guided tour
- Infants (0-3 years old): free
- Children (4-12 years old): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Disabled: reduced
Av Profesor López Piñero, 7, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
- It is mandatory to print the voucher
- Low season: from 7 January to 17 March & From 13 October to 22 December: Monday to Thursday from 10.00am to 6.00pm / Friday to Sunday from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Medium season: from 18 March to 30 June, from 19 September to 12 October and from 5 to 11 December: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- High season: From 1 July to 18 September: from 10.00am to 9.00pm
Every Wednesday different theme and always the best hip hop and r&b music. Don't miss it! Valencia! ...
Thanks to the support of Hypnotica Colectiva / Club Agora Valencia again we have the possibility of ...
OPEN DOORS AT 1H! After the success of our first parties with them, the crew of ZERO IN CONDUCT come...
COME BACK COM3ME !!! One of the parties that is consolidated this season, COM3ME returns with the mo...
theBasement dresses up for a night at the CASINO in Valencia. Music and gambling united for one nigh...
Handsome Club has come to La3 to stay and dominate the city Thursdays! The fashion party for over a ...