Valencia city bike tour
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Discover more than 2000 years of history in the Old Town
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors and families
- Enjoy a well-deserved fresh drink in front of the sea at Malvarrosa Beach
Leaving directly from the tour office in Ruzafa, your tour guide will lead you on an excellent ride around the most beautiful places of Valencia! More than 2000 years of history can be discovered in the streets of the old quarter. Starting from the classical distric Ruzafa, you continue to the historical district "Barrio del Carmen" where we visit Plaza de la Virgen an old little square that dates back to the Roman times, Plaza de la Reina, where you can see both the Cathedral and the Tower of Miguelete.
Continue the tour reaching the Central Market, Spain’s largest fresh food market, opened in 1928. Close to the market you will find: La Lonja de la Seda, originally used for trading in silk, hence its name: Silk exchange. The last stop is in the city center:Quart Towers remainder of the old city walls, on pair with the Torres de Serranos.
After the historic center, visit the green and modern side of the city! Valencia has a wonderful park: Turia Gardens, the green lung of the city; one of the largest urban parks in Spain. Ride until the end of the bike lane inside the park and in front of you see see the City of Arts and Sciences, a huge futuristic educational complex designed for Valencia by the famous Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, as a present to his home city.
Last special stop: port and beach!
- Bike rent util 8 pm for only 5 euro more
- Bike tour
- Helmet (on request)
- Food and drink (unless specified)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-11 years old: reduced
Calle Puerto Rico 22, 46006, Ruzafa, Valencia
Puerto Rico 22 (Ruzafa)
- Min. 2 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seat and helmet are available on request if advised at time of booking
- All traveler names required
- Date of Birth required
- Passenger height required
Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 10.00am
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
WAX Techno series brings you back to Ben Sims Genres: Techno Lines Up: Ben Sims,Txuki Atmospheres: U...
THE HORROS dj Set! Genres: Hits,Indie - Rock Atmospheres: International,Urban Door Policies: Casual ...
Introducing La3 Legends! A night for the memory, in which Pablo Cebrian returns to the booths to rem...
Combo Club, a new electronic space in the city, a new experience with which to delight all our sense...
After almost two years we once again summoned our classics for another sacred meeting of that immort...