Valencia Hemisferic 3D IMAX tickets
- Experience 3D IMAX on Spain’s largest concave screen
- Enter a world of amazing audio-visual projections
- Explore Santiago Calatrava’s remarkable architecture
- Relax at the heart of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences
You’ve not experienced 3D or IMAX until you’ve seen a film projected on a 328ft high, 2952 square-foot ovoid roof. The effect is like you’re inside the action!
The Hemisferic sits in the middle of Valencia’s City of Arts and Sciences and is built to represent a giant human eye. As well as being an amazing building surrounded by a 78,000 square-foot pond, it’s also one of the world’s most breathtaking projection spaces.
The inner area includes the Carl Sagan Perimeter Ring, named in honour of the great American communicator.
- Entrance to the Hemisfèric
- Ticket to a 3D IMAX film (40-50 minutes depending on the film)
- Infants 0-3 years: free
- Children 4-12 years: reduced
- Senior over 65 years: reduced
Av. del Professor López Piñero, 3, 46013 València, Valencia, Spain
- For safety reasons, access to the auditorium is strictly prohibited once the screening has begun
- Not recommended for children under 4 years
- Programming subject to change
- Daily at different hours, from 11.00am to 8.00pm
spanish la liga: Valencia - Getafe CF 17-03-2019 Av. de Suècia, 6, 46010 València, Valencia, Spain D...
WAX Techno series brings you back to Ben Sims Genres: Techno Lines Up: Ben Sims,Txuki Atmospheres: U...
THE HORROS dj Set! Genres: Hits,Indie - Rock Atmospheres: International,Urban Door Policies: Casual ...
Introducing La3 Legends! A night for the memory, in which Pablo Cebrian returns to the booths to rem...
Combo Club, a new electronic space in the city, a new experience with which to delight all our sense...
After almost two years we once again summoned our classics for another sacred meeting of that immort...