- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Enjoy a full dinner with paella
- Be led by a local guide
Visit all the places that you shouldn't miss on your visit to Valencia and delight in the most typical dishes of the local cuisine.
During this experience you’ll be immerse in the history of the city, along the oldtown narrow streets with an expert guide, that will take you to the most emblematic places while you listen interesting stories and anecdotes. Let’s get lost across the wonderful downtown of Valencia where you’ll visit the cathedral, Plaza de la Virgen, Virgen de los Desamparados’s Church, the Generalitat Palace, Almonia square, Plaza de la Reina, Paz Street, the Marqués de dos Aguas Palace, Barcas street and the Ayuntamiento square.
Then you'll taste some typical dishes in a very special restaurant, located at heart of the historical centre. You will take a great dinner that includes selected fresh sea products and many from the orchard, as first plate you’ll be able to choose from Valencian paella, Seafood paella or the traditional fideuá (noodle paella) and then many delicious desserts with Valencian essence.
- Local guide
- Full dinner with paella and local products
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 4-12 years old
For the city tour you'll meet your guide at the Tourist Info Office at the Ayuntamiento Building in Plaza del Ayuntamiento, 1. For the dinner, once the walking tour has finished, you must go by your own to the restaurant "La Valenciana" (Juristas Street, 12)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Duration: guided tour - 2 hours. Dinner - flexible
- Monday to Saturday at 5.00pm
- Monday to Saturday at 6.00pm (only July, August, and September)
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before
- Once the guided visit has finished you must go to the restaurant by your own. From 7.30pm
Attention, votre billet ne donne pas accès au GP. Votre billet définitif sera envoyé par e-mail au p...
Saturday Night Fever @ Agenda Club Genres: Hits Lines Up: Secret Guest Atmospheres: International Do...
Pop Champagne Opening Party Collective from Valencia organizer of events and parties such as Pop Cha...
Sea, sand, shore, waves, sea breeze, salt and blue sky. Saltpeter. 1918 Balneario Termas Victoria an...
Amnesia presents Hotel82 Summer Edition! ☀ On Saturday, July 28, Hotel82 returns to one of the most ...
Hailing from the city of Valencia, producer, remixer, DJ, label owner and event promoter Edu Imberno...