Chocolate Tasting in Venice
- Chocolate tasting in one of the most famous chocolate shops in Venice
- Handmade chocolate
- Venetian chocolate shops according to tradition
We’ve all heard about wine and food tastings, but how about a chocolate tasting?
From Monday to Saturday, from 11.00 to 16.00 you can taste the delicacy produced in our laboratory and traces the history of chocolate.
This experience is perfect for either you and your spouse or for a group of friends! Your mission is to discover the deliciousness that chocolate has to offer.
Dragées, chocolate covers, pralines and truffles are just some of the many products you will find - and taste! - in this wonderful shop!
- Tasting of Dragées, chocolate covers (4/5 pieces), pralines or truffles (3 pieces), chocolate beans and hot or cold chocolate to drink, depending on season, (in total about 10 pieces per person)
- Hotels pickup and drop off
- Guide or assistance
- Min. 2 pax
- No dogs allowed
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no-shows or late arrivals.
- The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and the refund will be provided
- Every day except for Sundays
- At 11.00, 14.00, 16.00
- This tasting takes approximately 40/45 minutes
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
“Having a spritz together” as Venetians used to say, is the perfect pause between work and dinner — ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Have a walk through the most characteristic and important places for the history of Venice. A qualif...