Falling in love in Venice: gondola ride and romantic dinner
- Enjoy a marvelous and enchanting gondola ride through the inner canals of Venice
- Experience an incredible evening with a very romantic dinner in a lovely restaurant
When romanticism and love are running through your veins and you cannot wait to see your sweetheart blinded by passion, here is your choice to demonstrate your fiancée that you really care! A marvelous and enchanting gondola ride through the inner canals of Venice will let you discover the city from a different point of view. You will breath the atmosphere of the most ancient city in the world built on water. You will touch the sky when you will be served a romantic lunch or dinner in a lovely Venetian restaurant.
TRADITIONAL VENETIAN MENU’ – 3 courses with side dish and dessert at Restaurant Marco Polo
First Courses: Spaghetti with ragù - Spaghetti with cuttlefish ink - Spaghetti with tomato sauce - Lasagne: special homemade pasta - Homemade pasta with Pesto sauce (vegetarian)
Main Courses: Mixed fried fish - Sea Bream Fillet with artichokes and potatoes - Cuttlefish Venetian style - Liver with onions venetian style - Chicken supreme in lemon sauce
Side Dish: Chips - Mixed Salad - Cooked Vegetables
Cheese: Blue Cheese - Parmesan Cheese
Dessert: Daily Cake -Tiramisù
- Gondola ride
- Lunch or dinner in a restaurant
- No commentary during the gondola ride
Calle Larga XXII Marzo, 2093, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Gondoliers Private Landing stage – Campo (square) Santo Stefano - SERVIZIO GONDOLE.
- The gondoliers will give you the map to reach the restaurant
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- Restaurant Ai Coristi is 6 minutes walking distance from gondoliers landing stage
- Restaurant Marco Polo is 13 minutes walking distance from gondoliers landing stage
- This tour does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather or high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Every day at 12:00 PM, 5:15 PM (from November to March) and 6:15 PM (from April to October)
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This Museum, dedicated to the thought and works of Leonardo da Vinci, is situated in the heart of Ve...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...