With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Florence from the centre of Venice and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Santa Maria Novella you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily reach Santa Maria Novella, Piazzale Michelangelo, Fiesole and many more attractions. On board, the multilingual commentary will tell you the history and many curiosities about this fascinating city; thanks to free WiFi on the bus you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
Florence City Sightseeing from Venice by high-speed train
Availability: Every day
Duration: 12 hours
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Japanese
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Quickly reach the heart Florence from the centre of Venice
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Florence at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audioguide and learn the history of this fascinating city
What to expect
- High speed train ticket to Venice-Florence day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Florence hop on hop off 1 day
- Assistance at the City Sightseeing Rome board buses
What's not included
- Pick up service
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
What to remember
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Florence. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Venice-Florence train journey lasts about 2:05, then your their estimated time of arrival in Florence will be a between 9:30 and the 11:30 while the arrival at the train station in Venice will vary between the 18:35 and the 19:35.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure between 7:25am and 9:25am
SightseeingExperience - CitySightseeing Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.