Grand Canal skip-the-line gondola ride
- Discover Venice from the water with a gondola ride
- A relaxing gondola ride through scenic waterways as Gran Canal and secretly hidden canals
Enjoy a gondola ride and discover Venice from the water. Glide along the Grand Canal and venture into small, peaceful waterways. Get to know the significant icons of the city, these beautifully hand-crafted wooden rowboats trace their history back to the 11th century when they were used as a primary form of public transport.
During your pleasant gondola ride you will admire the Mozart House passing by the worldwide famous La Fenice Theatre proceeding along the Rio (Canal) “De le Ostreghe” leading into the most charming part of the Gran Canal, where you will admire the Peggy Guggenheim Collection. Once reached the Salute Church and Punta della Dogana you will enjoy a quick unique breathtaking view of the Doges Palace and of St. Marks’ Belltower. During this amazing gondola tour you will have the most beautiful views of Venice".
- Skip-the-line gondola ticket
- Approximately 30 minutes shared gondola ride
- Multilingual assistance for embarkation.
- Child (0-2): free of charge
Calle Larga Ascensione, 1255, 30124 Venezia VE
In front of the post office (POSTE ITALIANE). It is far 2-minute walking to the gondola station. Our assistant will wait for you with the sign "GONDOLA TOUR".
- No commentary on the gondola
- Bookings can be canceled with no charge up to 24 hours before the service
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- The tour is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- Each gondola can guest a maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight
- The itinerary could change in case of wind or bad weather
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Every day at 11:00am and 3.00pm
- From April to October also at 5.15pm
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Visit Venice and its lagoon: discover its picturesque corners, history and legends at your own pace ...
Enjoy a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restau...
Enjoy a gondola ride through Venice canals and a romantic dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant.Ta...
In this wonderful city the professional chef Carolyn wants to share with you her passion for the Ven...
A qualified and experienced guide will escort you through the ancient history of the Serenissima Rep...