Grand tour of Venice
- Combine three must-see tours of Venice in only one
- Skip the line to St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Conclude your visit with an afternoon sightseeing cruise down the main street of Venice
Take advantage of this Grand Day Tour of Venice and enjoy three of the most popular group city sightseeing tours of Venice at a discounted rate:
1) Tour of the Doge's Palace with skip-the-line tickets
Your Grand Day Tour of Venice starts with an essential tour for those who truly want to comprehend the uniqueness of the city. Home to the Doge and his counsellors, the infamous Council of Ten, the Bridge of Sighs and the prisons, where enemies of the state were left to rot. It's unique Venetian form of architecture was copied and interpreted throughout Venice. Within its walls a fascinating story awaits you - learn how a city built in swamplands developed and maintained a Great Mercantile Empire and the longest running Republic in the history of the world.
2) Original Venice Walk with skip-the-line tickets to St Mark's Basilica
In two-glorious hours learn the history of Venice from its origins to the modern day as your Classic Venice Day Tours itinerary commences with a walking tour of St. Mark's to admire and discuss its landmark monuments and to visit St. Mark's Basilica. Then, complete your introduction to Venice with a voyage of enlightenment through the labyrinth of back alleys and sleeping canals of the Hidden Venice to have a full introduction to Venice on one of the most popular city sightseeing tours.
3) Venice Grand Canal boat tour
The perfect way to conclude your Venice day tour with an afternoon sightseeing cruise down the main street of Venice - The Grand Canal. Touring the Grand Canal and minor canals at a time, when there is little commercial traffic, allows you to enjoy relaxing boat tour of Venice. Limited to a maximum of 9 people, travelling in a luxurious motor-launch, you'll appreciate Venice from a completely different prospective and see a lot more of the city. Ideal for photographers and those who just want to sit back and the enjoy the most civilized way to tour Venice far away from the hordes of tourists.
- Skip-the-line tickets for St. Mark's Basilica
- Skip-the-line tickets for Doge's Palace
- Hotel pick up/drop off
- Children (0-5): free
- Children (6-12): reduced
Riva degli Schiavoni, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
All tours start at the entrance of the Royal Gardens on the waterfront of St. Mark's Square. From St. Mark's, facing the Basilica, turn right and walk towards the open water. At the two giant columns, facing the water, turn right and following the line of trees after 100 meters, you'll come to the entrance of the Royal Gardens, where you'll find a sign with the name of the tour written on it. Please receive confirmation of your tour starting time, by calling the number you can find in your purchase confirmation email
- At times, St Mark’s Basilica is closed due to high water or religious ceremonies. During high water, the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions. On those occasions, when St Mark’s Basilica is open with high water, skip-the-line tickets won't be accepted as all visitors have only 1 door open to get in the church.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica are available only from April to October. St Mark’s Basilica doesn't offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods, considered off-peak season.
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Mark's Basilica. Large bags aren't allowed inside the Basilica.
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us for alternative routes suitable for you.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- 1st April - 31st October 2018
- Monday to Sunday at 9.00 am
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...