Half-day boat tour to Murano and Burano from Venice city center
- Travel the Venetian waters in a luxurious motorlaunch
- See the picturesque fishing island of Burano
- Visit the world famous Murano glass museum
- Watch a glass blowing demonstration
Enjoy a half-day touring Murano and Burano island, in a small group of maximum 8 people and travelling by a luxurious motorlaunch boat. After being picked-up in Venice city center, your guide will introduce you to the magical venitian lagoon composed of many small islands.
Your first stop will be in Burano - a fishermen's island famous for its lace-making industry (merletti), as well as its blue, red, pink, yellow and green houses. Local legend has it that local fishermen used to paint the houses with such vivid colors in order to recognize their houses from a distance at sea.
Following your free time on the island take a pleasant stroll through Burano and make our way to Murano - the most famous of the Venetian Islands, renowned for the production of glass. Its production history dates back to 1291 when the local Venetian council decided that the furnaces were causing too many fires in wooden Venice and the glassmakers were forced to close up their businesses and move away to a new location of Murano.
As a part of our tour you'll visit a selected glass-factory to see a demonstration of glass-blowing as well as visit the factory's showroom to admire the high quality of glass produced on the Island.
Your tour will conclude with a return transfer to Venice's city center.
- Visit the island of Burano
- Entrance fees to Murano glass factory with demonstration
- Transfer between Venice - Burano - Murano by motor-launch
- Local expert English-speaking guide
- Children (aged 6-12)
- Infants (aged 0-5) : Free
30124 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice
Find your tour at the entrance to the Royal Gardens on the waterfront of St. Marks Square. Look for your guide holding a sign with Murano and Burano tour written on it.
- During high water the tour will stil take place (tour route be changed/adapted to weather conditions)
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- Tour operates with a maximum of 8 people per boat
- Tour operates with minimum of 4 participants
- Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9.00am
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...
In a country packed with historic cities, Treviso managed to escape under the radar until quite rece...
Venice is a work of art by day but she's a masterpiece at night. This afternoon and evening tour of ...
Venice's 1,500 years of history and 117 islands make it one of the world's most famous cities. With ...
Cortina is just a few hours' drive from the Venetian Riviera but it might as well be light years awa...
As the setting of the greatest love story ever told, Verona has a lot to live up to – and it does so...