Milan City Sightseeing from Venice by high-speed train
- Quickly reach the heart of Milan from the center of Venice
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Milan at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audio guide and learn the history of this fascinating city
With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Milan from the center of Venice and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Milano Centrale you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily the Duomo, San Siro, La Scala and many more attractions. Onboard, the multilingual commentary will tell you the history and many curiosities about this fascinating city; thanks to free WiFi on the bus you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real-time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
- High speed train ticket to Venice-Milan day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Milan hop on hop off 1 day
- Pick up service
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Milan. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Venice-Milan train journey lasts about 2:25, then your their estimated time of arrival in Milan will be at 10:45 while the arrival at the train station in Venice will vary between the 18:40 and the 20:10.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure at 8:20am
Experience the quiet hours of Venice, the best time to experience the true Venetian culture, when li...
Explore the most dissolute and sensual secrets of Venice with our private walking tour through the p...
It is estimated that there were 8-10 thousand gondolas operating on the canals of Venice during the ...
Make your stay in Venice unforgettable with a dinner show evening at the magical and unique Theatre ...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Murano’s glass blowers are some of the most important citizens of Venice, and throughout the ages, t...