With this bus pass and high-speed train package, you can reach Milan from the center of Venice and explore the city independently while saving time. Once you've arrived at Milano Centrale you can get on board one of the sightseeing buses at the stop closest to the central station and easily the Duomo, San Siro, La Scala and many more attractions. Onboard, the multilingual commentary will tell you the history and many curiosities about this fascinating city; thanks to free WiFi on the bus you can download our Sightseeing Experience app which offers you an additional audioguide in 5 different languages and shows you the position of our buses in real-time and tells you the waiting time at each stop.
Milan City Sightseeing from Venice by high-speed train
Availability: Every day except on 25th December and 1st January
Duration: up to 11 hours
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Quickly reach the heart of Milan from the center of Venice
- Hop on one of the buses and discover Milan at your own pace
- Listen to multilingual audio guide and learn the history of this fascinating city
What to expect
- High speed train ticket to Venice-Milan day return
- City Sightseeing ticket Milan hop on hop off 1 day
What's not included
- Pick up service
- Food and drinks
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-15): reduced
What to remember
- After you've purchased the package you will automatically receive a confirmation email with your voucher attached; you will need the voucher hop on the City Sightseeing buses in Milan. You can show your voucher to the City Sightseeing staff on board to exchange it for your ticket
- We will book your train ticket for you: the Venice-Milan train journey lasts about 2:25, then your their estimated time of arrival in Milan will be at 10:45 while the arrival at the train station in Venice will vary between the 18:40 and the 20:10.
- Within 48 hours of your booking, we'll forward your train tickets; remember to store them and print them, you will need them to travel on the train. On the tickets, you will find the departure time and the train number
Departure at 8:20am
SightseeingExperience - CitySightseeing Italy
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.