Morning walking tour of St. Mark's Square with gondola ride
- Get right to the deepest heart of Venice
- Admire the city by foot and from the water
- Enjoy 35 minutes ride on a gondola
- Walking tour of the places surrounding St. Mark's Square
This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives. First through a walking tour, which will take you among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St. Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make you marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water!
- St. Mark’s square, with the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external).
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa, with the SS. Giovanni e Paolo church.
- Scuola Grande di San Marco also knowns as “Great School of Charity” (the Captains of Fortune).
- Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.
- Gondola ride among the little channels around St Mark's Square area and then on the Grand Canal.
- Experienced tour guide
- Personal headsets to hear the guide better
- 35 minutes ride on the gondola
- Boarding assistance on the gondola
- Entrance to the main historical sites
- Commentary during the gondola ride
- Child 2-5 years old
S. Marco, 288, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
In front of Yex Change Office near the Clock Tower in St Mark's Square
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure.
- Please note board assistance will be provided on the gondola ride, no commentary included.
- Please note the gondola is a shared one (up to six people for each one) so it might be shared with other people.
- Please note this tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or heavy rain the tuor might be cancelled by the organizators and refund will be provided.
- Please note that the tour might be multilingual in Winter season (depending on the number of participants).
- Every day at 9:00 am
The glass masters of The Glass Cathedral - Santa Chiara present a spectacular show dedicated to both...
The Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale) represented for centuries the seat of the Venetian political powe...
This private tour of Venice is the perfect one for you if you have limited time to spend in the city...
This is a combination city tour, of 4 of the most popular tours in Venice and the best way to spend ...
Make your way through the narrow alleys of Venice, stopping off to try some local specialities and r...
Durata: 3 ore circa Minimo partecipanti: 2 persone Tariffa: Euro 84,00 a persona - Pranzo o cena con...