- Depart from Venice and spend some time visiting Cortina
- Admire the most beautiful range of mountains in Europe - the Dolomites
- Enjoy a walk on a level terrain up in the Tre Cime di Lavaredo
On your small group Venice day tour of the Dolomite mountains, enjoy a memorable day exploring what many people believe to be Europe's most beautiful range of mountains. During the day, you'll make numerous stops at scenic viewpoints, walk around lakes and visit the home town of the famous Renaissance painter Titian.
Spend some time in Cortina and enjoy a walk on a level terrain up in the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, from where you can enjoy a splendid view over these majestic mountain range. The beauty of the Dolomites is in their diversity. Throughout these excursions from Venice, you'll make frequent photo-stops, you'll feel as if you have travelled from one mountain range to another such is the stark variation in scenery.
During your day, you'll be able to see glaciers in distance, soaring peaks, emerald green lakes, surrounded by forests of pine and larch with reflections of the mountains mirrored on their calm waters, and typical Tyrolean villages clinging to the mountainsides. At the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, at an altitude of 2,360m (7,500 ft), you'll enjoy one of the best views of the mountains, where you can gaze out across a myriad of peaks and valleys as far as the eye can see.
These excursions from Venice also include visiting the cosmopolitan Cortina and a delightful alpine village that was the birthplace of Titian. After a fulfilling day spent in the Dolomites, sit back and relax as you'll return back to Venice through the ever-changing scenery of the mountains illuminated by the late afternoon sun.
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Mercedes minivan or similar make
- Entrance fees to "Tre Cime Di Lavaredo"
- Lunch (optional)
Isola Nova del Tronchetto, 500, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Tronchetto 'B' DX, where you'll find your guide waiting for you on the platform of the water-bus line n. 2 station, holding a sign with the name of the tour written on it
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities. However, please contact us directly for alternative routes suitable for you.
- Tre Cime di Lavaredo are open seasonally (from late May until October) and are subject to weather conditions. In the event of rain or bad visibility, you'll be offered, after the visit of Cortina, a backup plan featuring the visit of a wine area, including wine tasting and the visit of the famous and awe-inspiring Follina Abbey.
- This tour operates with a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 participants.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- 1st November - 5th January
- Monday ,Wednesday, Friday, Saturday at 9.00 am
- 6th January - 31st January
- Saturday at 9.00 am
- 1st February - 31st March
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 9.00 am
- 1st April - 31st October
- Daily at 9.00 am
A great experience that will bring you to know the manufacture and glassblowing art. In front of you...
Meet your local guide in center of Venice and with a short walk of 15 minutes through hidden streets...
We start in the world-famous St. Mark’s Square, taking a moment to appreciate the space before divin...
Enjoy this wine tasting in a typical Venice bar and feel just like in a wine yard: you will taste fo...
Venice can boast a story of textile production which is almost one thousand years old. The tour star...
Vivi la tua esperienza di guida in pista, diventa tu il pilota per un giorno alla guida dell'auto de...