Tickets for the Jewish Museum of Venice
- Discover the history and heritage of Jewish culture
- Admire traditional objects dating back to the 16th to the 19th centuries
The Jewish Museum of Venice is characterized by a unique architectural museum complex. What was the first ghetto of Europe, is now a dynamic and frequented district of the city, where even today there are the Jewish religious and administrative institutions and the five synagogues founded between the 16th and 17th centuries by different ethnic groups present in the city.
In the museum, you will discover valuable objects, sacred furnishings, wedding contracts, silverware of various types and origin and Jewish ritual objects. You can also explore a new area dedicated to the history and culture of Venetian Jews in particular.
- Museum entrance
- Audio guide
- Youth (6-25 years of age)
- Students under 26 years of age
- FAI and Touring Coop members
- Groups over 20 people
- Children under 6 years of age
- Caretakers for disabled visitors
Campo del Ghetto Nuovo, 2902/b, 30121 Venice IT
Jewish Museum of Venice
- Attention: during the winter months, on Friday the museum may close early for the beginning of the shabbat.
- In case of purchase at a reduced/free rate, a valid document must be presented at the ticket office, certifying the right to purchase at the discounted rate. In case of non-attestation, visitors can not be admitted to the site or will be requested to pay in full.
Prices are made up as follows:
- Full - Museum € 8 + € 3 pre-sale fees; Reduced - Museum € 6 + € 3 pre-sale fees; Free - Museum 0 € + 3 € presale rights
- From 1 June to 30 September from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From 1 October to 31 May from 10.00am to 5.30pm
- Closed on Saturdays
Download this audio-guide app on your mobile device and you can make the most of your time in Venice...
For you a guided tour in one of the most incredible cathedrals of the world. On this tour, escorted ...
Walking Tour of VeniceHave a walk (no entrances) through the most characteristic and important place...
Enjoy a stroll around the secret gardens of Venice, hidden behind high walls. Take a look at seclude...
Your Venice ghost walking tour features a delightful sightseeing route through the Hidden Venice, th...
Excursion to the Venetian Lagoon for the visit of islands famous for the handcrafts: Murano for the ...
Embark on a gondola ride through the Grand Canal where you will see wondrous beauty and culture in e...
Explore the Most Romantic City in the World Onboard a City Sightseeing Red Boat!There are about 97 c...
Venice Shuttle is a fast shared boat service from Marco Polo Airport to Venice center and vice versa...
Experience an exclusive and romantic 30-minute private gondola ride on the canals of Venice. Discove...