Begin your experience strolling through Cannaregio, one of Venice's most characteristic neighborhoods, cross the Rialto Bridge and pass by the house where Marco Polo is said to have been born. Head on to Campo San Bartolomeo to see the Basilica of Santi Giovanni e Paolo, where many of the city’s doges lay buried, and conclude your experience in St. Mark's square. Your expert guide will tell you all there is to know about the places you'll visit, Venice history and culture and about the artists and personalities associated to the city; learn more about Titian, buried in the Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, and Tintoretto, who wonderfully decorated the Scuola Grande di San Rocco.
Venice walking tour with a local guide
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire Venice's best sights, including Rialto Bridge and the Basilica of Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Enjoy a walk through Venice's characteristic neighborhoods, like Cannaregio
- Learn more about the city's history, art and culture with the help of your expert guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Local guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Campo San Pantalon, 30123 Venice VE, Italy
What to remember
- It is suggested to wear comfortable shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Every day at 10.30am and 3.30pm
Raphael Tours and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.