Stage 21 - Verona-Verona - 2 June - Giro d'Italia 2019
- Experience the excitement of Giro d'Italia 2019 with Musement, the only official Italian travel partner
- Have an unforgettable day and watch live the final stage of the race
- Feel like a true participant with a pass including exclusive experiences! Follow the race from the Hospitality Area or from an official vehicle
Stage 21: Verona-Verona
Sunday 2 June 2019, 15.6 km
Final chronometer on the Torricelle Circuit. The first part is full of linear and wide avenues followed by the climb of Torricelle (4.5 km to 5% with some "steps"). Then a 4 km descent on wide roads to Piazza Bra and the Arena.
1. STARTING LINE PACKAGES
In the beautiful squares of the cities that host the race stages, you will find the Start Village – a common area where athletes, sponsors and organization management come and meet before each race. Choose a Start Package and meet the riders in this exciting atmosphere, just before the race starts! You will be welcomed by the Giro Club staff and you will receive your day pass, which allows you entrance to the Hospitality Area with snack & coffee bar service. Enjoy the excitement of these moments and get an exclusive signed VIP bag!
- START PASS: includes a day pass with access to the Puccini Start Village, with snack & coffee bar service
- START PASS TOP: includes a day pass with access to the Michelangelo Start Village (Top Exclusive), with snack & coffee bar service
2. FINISH LINE PACKAGES
See the race from a privileged point of view! With the Giro Club Finish Package options you will arrive at the finish line before the racers and you will have access to the Hospitality Dante area or the Truck Giro Club Leonardo. Here you can watch the last phases of the race on TV screens before watching the racers finish live. Before the riders reach the last kilometers of the stage, you can come down to the finish line and see them arrive live! With the Chrono Experience, enjoy a comfortable ride on board a shuttle service to come back to the starting point. Includes your very own exclusive VIP bag of Giro d’Italia.
- ARRIVAL PASS DANTE: includes a day pass with access to the Dante Arrival Village, only 100 meters from the finish line with snack service
- ARRIVAL PASS TOP LEONARDO: includes a day pass with access to the Leonardo Arrival Village (Top Exclusive), only 10 meters from the finish line with light lunch, drink and coffee bar
1. BIKE EXPERIENCE Fancy enjoying the race like a pro rider? Choose the Bike Experience and ride the last 40-50 kilometers of the stage. Get to the finish line before all riders! Get pictures of yourself as you receive your award just like a pro rider on the official podium of the Giro.
2. CHRONO EXPERIENCE This is the perfect choice for those who want a super close-up and exclusive Giro d'Italia experience. Choose the Chrono Experience option and get on board an official car and and follow the race with up to 3 guests per car. Includes: Welcome from the Giro Club staff, Daily Pass, Access to the Hospitality Area at Start, VIP car during race behind a rider or team, Lunch box, Access to the Giro Club Leonardo Truck at finish line with snack & coffee bar service and tv screens, VIP bag of Giro d’Italia, Shuttle service to the start city (on request)
- Pass or experience chosen at check-out
- Children under 9 years of age for every paying adult: free, only applied to Hospitality packages (start and finish passes) and non on experiences (bike, drive, fly and chrono)
- To see the route of the final stage click here
- Customers must arrive at the start town by their own means of transport
- For more information or personal requests, please email email@example.com or call at +39 02 45386900 (also in the case that during check-out, the Chrono Experience is not shown as available)
Sunday 2 June 2019
Stage 20: Feltre - Croce d'Aune - Monte AvenaSaturday 1 June 2019, 193 kmA stage crossing the Dolomi...
Enter the grand amphitheater and visit one of the world’s great open-air concert venues with a licen...
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during our hands-on cooking class Verona at our beautiful cooki...
The tour is a pleasant gastronomic walk through the streets of the historic center of Verona with 5 ...
You will meet a professional chef at the beautiful kitchen workshop, where he will be happy to expla...
Verona's Nicolis Museum is one of the most important private museums in Europe with its large collec...
Verona is one of the most romantic cities in Italy, and not only because Shakespeare drew on its his...
When forced to leave his beloved Juliet and the town of Verona in exile, Shakespeare’s Romeo said: T...
Situated between lake Garda and Verona, the Valpolicella area it is famous all around the world for ...
This tour will start from the 2,000 year-old Arena, the Roman amphitheatre built some 50 years befor...