Chobe National Park day trip
- Embark on the ultimate safari experience in the Chobe National Park which has the world's largest elephant population
- Enjoy a cruise on the Chobe River which brings you close to bird life and other water creatures
- The afternoon land-based safari heads into the Chobe National Park where you will explore a whole variety of animals
The ultimate safari experience unfolds on a day trip to Chobe National Park in Botswana where you can admire the world’s largest elephant population. Besides the elephant population, the park is known for having a great concentration of games, or quarries, belonging to the bird species. The cruise on the Chobe River brings you close to brilliant bird life, pods of wallowing hippos, primeval crocodiles, and elephants. The afternoon’s land-based safari heads deeper into the Park to spot the elusive big cats that make Chobe their home.
- Return transfers from Chobe National Park
- Park fees
- River safari on the Chobe River and a game drive in Chobe National Park
- Buffet lunch with one beer or soft drink at Chobe Safari Lodge, snacks, bottled water
- Additional services
- Extra meals
Pick-up service available. Please provide your hotel information when booking.
Please note that transfers are only included from Hotels and Lodges within Victoria Falls Town, Matetsi Lodge, Stanley & Livingstone, and Elephant Camp. Any transfer outside the above-mentioned locations is not included.
- Minimum age required for the tour is 8 years old
- Chobe National Park is located in Botswana (1-hour drive from Victoria Falls town)
- Visas may be required for some nationalities and must be pre-arranged before leaving their home country. Visas CANNOT be bought at the border post. Guides will assist visitors through the Zimbabwean and Botswana immigration formalities. Guests will also need to ensure that they do have Yellow Fever certificates should they have visited a country that is affected by the Yellow fever epidemic prior to entry into Botswana
- Visitors are advised to have breakfast before departing
- Special dietary requirements need to be communicated in advance
- It is mandatory to have passports while traveling
- It is recommended to bring: camera, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and mosquito repellant. Also, neutral-colored clothing and comfortable/non-slip shoes are highly recommended
- Please note that transfers are only included from Hotels and Lodges within Victoria Falls Town, Matetsi Lodge, Stanley & Livingstone, and Elephant Camp. Any transfer outside the above-mentioned locations is not included
- Cancellation policy: full refund if canceled 72 hours prior pick-up time
- Operates daily
- Tour duration: approximately 10 hours
- Pick-up from Victoria Falls hotel at 07.00am
- Departure from Kazungula border at 4.30pm
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Argimusco – the "Sicilian Stonehenge" – is the perfect destination for lovers of nature and trekking...
If there is any magic in this world, it lies in water. This might be why the Victoria Falls rainfore...
Embark on an exciting cruise experiencing a real African sunset exploring the river with its marvelo...
Enjoy an incredible panoramic view of the majestic Victoria Falls, the sumptuous Zambezi river that ...
Universal Studios Japan™ is one of the top theme parks in the world. It is comprised of nine areas f...