Go where the whales are in Victoria! Join a whale watching tour aboard a luxurious and stable expedition catamaran. This tour promises a 98% success rate of finding whales in peak season. The vessel provides plenty of deck space to ensure great photo and viewing opportunities. From playful Orcas to giant Humpbacks, your experience is sure to be memorable.
3-hour catamaran whale watching tour in Victoria
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Spot whales during a whale watching tour in Victoria
- Enjoy a fast and smooth ride on a luxury catamaran
- Take great photos to capture your memories
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Youth (ages 13-17)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
Five Star Whale Watching, 645 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A6, Canada
Meet at 645 Humboldt Street on the north side of the Fairmont Empress Hotel, next to Willow Stream Spa and Miniature World.
What to remember
- This tour is suitable for all ages, including babies
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Five Star Whale Watching
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.