Luxury sunset whale watching tour
- Enjoy picturesque sunset views from onboard
- Spot orcas, humpback whales and other wildlife
- Choose from cruising on an open or semi-covered vessel
Hop onboard an open or semi-covered catamaran for over 3 hours of a whale and wildlife watching adventure! This exciting cruise that will have you admiring the beautiful sunset as well as local wildlife.
This popular and top-rated tour will take you to all the best spots, cruising along the beautiful waters surrounding Victoria for the chance to see orcas, humpback whales, sea otters, bald eagles and more. You'll be taken to multiple wildlife stops, provided world-class interpretation and personalized service.
The Semi Covered Catamaran with indoor and outdoor seating offers both an indoor viewing area as well as multiple outdoor viewing decks. The vessel provides onboard restrooms and you will be provided with complementary jackets, blankets, sunglasses, toques, gloves and sunscreen.
Otherwise, enjoy this west coast whale and wildlife watching tour on our custom-built, high-performance open boats. Round off the evening tour with an enriching and inspiring nature-viewing experience. Guaranteed whales and adventure!
- 3+ hour whale and wildlife watching cruise
- Complementary jackets, blankets, sunglasses, toques, gloves and sunscreen
- Food and drink
- Senior (65 and over)
- Youth (13 to 17 years)
- Children (3 to 12 years)
Eagle Wing Whale and Wildlife Tours,12 Erie Street 15b, Victoria, BC V8V 4X5, Canada
- The tour provider reserves the right to alter departure times and vessel used for tours due to unforeseen circumstances
- Remember to dress appropriately for the weather
- If you suffer from severe motion sickness (Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy and taken well before the tour begins)
- Open boats are not recommended for expectant mothers
- 16th May to 15th August at 6.00pm
- 15th August to 7th September at 5.30pm
- 8th June 8 to 31st July at 7.30pm
- 14th June to 15th August at 6.30pm
- 1st August to 3rd September at 7.15pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelie...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Telling stories through art for almost 90 years, the Vancouver Art Gallery is the largest public art...
Hop onboard an open or semi-covered catamaran for over 3 hours of a whale and wildlife watching adve...
Hop onboard an open or semi-covered catamaran for over 3 hours of wildlife watching adventure on the...