An Evening in Schönbrunn: dinner and concert
- Listen to a classical concert of the best music by Mozart and Strauss
- Have an elegant dinner served in a luxurious restaurant
This package offers a unique combination of two delightful destinations: gourmet cuisine and world-famous music. Enjoy a first-class dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz, followed by a concert at Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery including the most beautiful works written by Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. A delightful evening for your palate, eyes and ears alike!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambience, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers.
The Café-Restaurant Residenz is located in the former Palace kitchen. This building, located in the so-called Ehrenhof (“Court of Honor”), is adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. This is where an elegant three-course dinner awaits you. Enjoy a delicious treat of seasonal delicacies of outstanding Viennese cuisine while soaking the historical ambience of this beautiful venue. It will most certainly be the highlight of your trip to Vienna!
- Concert ticket
- 3-course dinner
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right accriss the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file.
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present
- The dinner starts at the Café-Restaurant Residenz at 6:30 PM
- Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM
- Concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends at approx.10:15 PM.
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...