An Evening in Schönbrunn: dinner and concert
- Listen to a classical concert of the best music by Mozart and Strauss
- Have an elegant dinner served in a luxurious restaurant
This package offers a unique combination of two delightful destinations: gourmet cuisine and world-famous music. Enjoy a first-class dinner at Café-Restaurant Residenz, followed by a concert at Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery including the most beautiful works written by Mozart and Strauss, accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers. A delightful evening for your palate, eyes and ears alike!
In walking distance from the main entrance to Schloss Schoenbrunn lies the restored Orangery Schoenbrunn, a location for sumptuous festivities during the reign of the Habsburgs and the place where the genius of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart flourished. In this historic ambience, the Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra performs the most beautiful works of Mozart and Strauss accompanied by vocalists and ballet dancers.
The Café-Restaurant Residenz is located in the former Palace kitchen. This building, located in the so-called Ehrenhof (“Court of Honor”), is adjacent to the Palace's main entrance. This is where an elegant three-course dinner awaits you. Enjoy a delicious treat of seasonal delicacies of outstanding Viennese cuisine while soaking the historical ambience of this beautiful venue. It will most certainly be the highlight of your trip to Vienna!
- Concert ticket
- 3-course dinner
ATTENTION: cause of renovation works inside the Orangery, the concerts will take place from January 8th to March 31st in the White-and-Gold hall of the Schönbrunn Palace. On all other days at the Orangery Schönbrunn
The nearest subway station is "Schoenbrunn". The entrance to the Orangery is right accriss the street. You can see the map of the Orangery and Schönbrunn Palace in this PDF file.
- Categories A, B, C and VIP of the concert tickets refer to the concert seat. You can look at the seating plan here
- Category A and VIP ticket holders will receive a glass of sparkling wine or orange juice at the bar during the intermission. VIP ticket holders also get a CD from the Orchestra as a present, 1 program per person and access to the exclusive VIP Lounge in the entrance area of the Orangery Schönbrunn
- The dinner starts at the Café-Restaurant Residenz at 6:30 PM
- Admission into Schoenbrunn Palace Orangery starts at 8:00 PM
- Concert starts at 8:30 PM and ends at approx.10:15 PM.
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
When talking about the works of Egon Schiele, the adjective ‘scandalous’ is frequently used, even th...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...