Bratislava day trip by bus and boat from Vienna
- Enjoy a guided walk in the historic city center of Bratislava
- Have some free time for shopping or relaxing
- Take a senic boat tour back to Vienna by modern catamaran
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an hour’s drive, you arrive at the city center where your tour guide awaits you. The city walk takes you through the city centre, past the National Theatre and the countless coffee houses to Michael’s Gate, the historical City Hall and the Maximilian Fountain. The tour ends at St. Martin’s Cathedral.
After the tour, you have time for lunch or shopping. A final highlight awaits you at 4 pm: The return trip by modern high-speed catamaran, the “Twin City Liner”, which takes you back to Schwedenplatz in Vienna, where the tour ends.
- Free hotel pick-up from selected hotels
- Bus trip by modern bus from Vienna to Bratislava
- Guided city walk through Bratislava
- Boat trip back to Vienna by catamaran "Twin City Liner"
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked-up from your Hotel in Vienna
- Due to unpredictable events such as high or low water or delays during locks or bridges, a program and / or route change may become necessary.
- Languages: German, English
- Only the city walk of Bratislava is guided the rest of the tour is not
- Daily from 24 March till 31 October at 8.30am
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo...
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sight...
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...