Full Day Bus Tour to Bratislava from Vienna with Coffee and Cake
- Take advantage of a convenient bus service from Vienna to Bratislava
- Enjoy a tasty coffee and cake
- Admire the most prominent of Bratislava's highlights
- See the Primatial Square, the Old Town, the St. Martin Cathedral and more
Vienna is located only one hour from Bratislava - so take the advantage and make one day trip to Slovakian capital town - Bratislava - coronation town of Maria Theresia!
Upon arrival to Bratislava city center at 10:15 AM, you will have free time in city center for a coffee and cake in local coffee shop. At 12.00 meet your guide in front of Radisson Blu Carlton Hotel in Hviezdoslavovo Namestie and make one hour walking city tour of Bratislava with the main highlights.
Explore the historic center of Bratislava and learn the history of its main landmarks, such as St. Martin's Cathedral and the eye-striking tower of Nový Most. Once at the Main Square, see for yourself the 6 centuries oldTown Hall and Maximilian Fountain.
In the afternoon, you will have more free time to spend in the city center of Bratislava. Explore the city at your leisure and buy the traditional handmade gifts in the square. After a day of sightseeeing, you depart from Bratislava at 5:30 PM from the same point, where was the arrival..
- Snack of coffee and cake at the end of the tour
- Bratislava guided walking tour
- Bus transfer between Vienna and Bratislava
- Hotel Pick Up
- Entrance Fees
- Children younger than 2 years old are free
- Reduced price for children 3-10
- Reduced price for students 11-24
Erdbergstraße 200, 1030 Wien, Austria
Bus station at Vienna, VIB Erdberg – Erdbergstrasse 200/A – BLAGUSS BUS.
- A valid ISIC card is required for student rate.
- There is from 1.4.2016 new bus provider “FlixBus Germany” which will not accept electronic vouchers as bus tickets.
- Please include your email so that Gray Line Bratislava rcan send you the vouchers for bus tickets separately.
- If last minute reservations do not provide enough time for this, please print two copies of your voucher as the each will serve as a bus ticket in one direction.
- Bus departs daily from Erdberg in Vienna at 9:30 am
- The guided walking tour in Bratislava starts at 12.00 pm
- Departure from Bratislava at 5:30 pm
- Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes early at the points of departure and arrival
Located only one hour drive from Vienna, Bratislava is easily reached by bus, so why not take the ad...
This tour starts with a ride past the famous historic sights of Ringstraße boulevard. You will see m...
The bus ride to the city of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart takes you through the beautiful countryside of t...
Dive into Vienna's rich and varied past on this 3-hour walking tour. You'll start off at Michaelerpl...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
Free admission to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's really the best way to save money. Visit t...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
Let your group become part of a 200 year old tradition, listen to some of the most magic waltzes com...
The white Vienna Card iBig Bus will be your personal passport to over 210 discounts at museums, popu...