Go Green E-Fatbike Tour
- The Danube Canal with its colourful graffitied walls
- The highest point in Vienna—Kahlenberg, offering stunning views
- Centuries-old vineyards
- Danube Island trail along the Danube River
- Vienna’s largest park, the Prater
There’s much more to Vienna than museums and palaces! This bike tour discovers the spectacular green landscapes that sit directly at its doorstep. Begin by riding along the Danube Canal. At the little wine village of Nussdorf, a rather steep climb takes us up to the highest hill in Vienna - the Kahlenberg. But don’t worry, our comfortable E-bikes with extra FAT tyres will make even uphill cycling relaxing! After pedaling through picturesque vineyards, the most spectacular view of Vienna awaits you at the top. On our downhill ride, we’ll go through the Vienna Woods onto the banks of the majestic River Danube and Vienna’s most popular recreation area – the Danube Island. Time for a traditional snack of Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’, before finishing up an amazing ride through Vienna’s biggest park, the Prater.
- Meeting at the office
- Get accustomed with your Electric Fatbike
- Ride along the Danube Canal
- Ride to the top of Vienna’s highest hill, the Kahlenberg
- Refresh yourself with a drink and a spectacular view of Vienna
- Ride downhill through the village of Nussdorf
- Cruise along the banks of the Danube River on the Danube Island with a stop for Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’
- Finishing with a beautiful ride through the amazing Prater Park
- Expert Guide
- Light refreshment & water
- Snack & beverage
Vienna Explorer Office
Meet your Guide at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit "Schottenring" or "Salztorbrücke"
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted
- Experienced bike riders only
- Participants must be over 160cm / 5'3"
Tour starts at 1:00pm
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
Vienna is full of gay and lesbian history like almost no other European city. Not only the capital o...
The Albertina and its art exhibitions are a must see in Vienna. This historic palace of the Hapsburg...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...