Vienna City Bike Tour
- Enjoy a 3-hour bike tour of central Vienna
- See top sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall and Opera House
- Ride along the Danube Canal and stop at Hundertwasser House
- Visit the Prater to see it's famous ferris wheel
- Cycle along designated bike paths with your knowledgeable local guide
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride leaving from the office and takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. Cruise along the famous Ring Boulevard, visit the expressionist landmark Hundertwasser House and ride through the old Habsburg hunting area in the Prater Park with its landmark giant Ferris wheel. Our experienced bike-tour guides take you on designated bike paths, making it the best dynamic experience on two wheels. On its own or as an extension to the walking tour, you will love this adventure!
- Tour departs from the Vienna Explorer Office
- Bike to Hundertwasser House
- New University
- City Park with Strauss Monument
- St. Charles Church
- Opera House
- Schwarzenberg Square
- Hofburg Imperial Palace
- City Hall
- Tour ends at the Vienna Explorer Office
- 3-hour bike rental
- professional certified Austrian guide
Children: 6-12 years: reduced
Vienna Explorer Office
Meeting point at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit Schottenring or Salztorbrücke
Mobile Vouchers are accepted
- Tour starts at 2:30pm
- 1st May- 30th September: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
- 1st October - 15th October: Fridays & Saturdays
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
Vienna, the capital of Austria, is known for its rich history, from the classical music era to the H...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
There’s much more to Vienna than museums and palaces! This bike tour discovers the spectacular green...
Explore a seldom-visited Vienna on this 3-hour walking tour. In 1919 the socialists gained an absolu...
Experience Vienna in a 2-hour tour from a different perspective. Discover the many facets of homeles...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Enjoy the concert of classical music by the renowned Schoenbrunn Palace Orchestra Vienna at the full...
Learn about German Jugendstil, or Art Nouveau, on this 3-hour walking tour through the metro of Vien...
Totem takes you on a stunning journey into the Evolution of Mankind – from our original amphibian st...