Vienna food tour at Naschmarkt
- Dive into the culinary diversity of international cuisine at Naschmarkt
- Discover world rich of scents, colors, flavor and of course the history
- Taste olives from Spain, cheese from Switzerland and curry from India
On this food tour in Vienna you will visit Naschmarkt, the most famous market of the city! You will dive into various cultures and their way how to present, cook and taste food. Your local Guide will take you to a world rich of scents, colors, flavor and of course the history behind it. The word “naschen” means tasting and “Markt”, means market, so this is the so called “Tasting Market”, therefore you will have the chance to taste at the various stalls. Be ready for olives from Greece or Spain, cheese from Switzerland, curry from India, pepper from Brasil or Salami from Italy.
- 4 delicious local specialties
- Food loving guide
- 1 tasting spoon and hand sewn bag
Naschmarkt 1060 Vienna, Austria
Meet your guide at the Naschmarkt, wearing a yellow Prime Tours t-shirt.
- Tour is available in English and German, select language at checkout
- Maximum group size of 15 people
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking
- English language tours operate Tuesdays to Fridays at 10.00am
- German language tours operate Tuesdays to Saturdays at 2.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Are you ready to experience a night out in Vienna like a local? If so, prepare to have a blast!You w...
Shopping, shopping, shopping! Take the 1-hour shuttle bus to the Designer Outlet Parndorf and find p...
Take a day trip from Vienna to the "Golden City" on the Vltava River attracting you with its grand b...