- The best and unforgettable way to experience a city is with 3 eyes: you and your camera
- Follow a local photo guide that teaches you how to use an original, vintage Polaroid camera
- Photo-visit Warsaw in a small group and take home unique, tangible Polaroid souvenirs
Capture unforgettable moments! The best way to experience Warsaw is with more than 2 eyes. Moreover, photo-travelling is a special and complete way to travel.
If you are tired of traditional sightseeing, get creative with a vintage Polaroid camera. Capture the unforgettable moments and frame your stay in a truly unique way that shows you Warsaw from a new perspective! In the end you take home a one of a kind souvenir from your trip: a "slide" of memory that you can show your friends and family and which will decorate your office desk, living room or ...fridge.
A local guide will show you how to use the Polaroid, bring you to visit memorable places and answer your questions about Warsaw. It's not an official guide and expert in history, it's just a local that knows the city well, so he or she can also recommend places to eat, give tips on what else to see and where to go. The tour is in English.
You'll see (from outside):
- The Royal Castle (Old Town)
- The Sigismund III Vasa Column (monument)
- The Presidential Palace (Krakowskie Przedmiescie street)
- The Hotel Bristol (Krakowskie Przedmiescie street)
- The University of Warsaw Librabry (roof gardens)
- The Copernicus Science Centre (Discovery Park)
- The Warsaw Mermaid (river side)
- The Szwietokrzyski Bridge (river side)
- English speaking photo guide
- Introduction to instant photography
- Rental of a vintage Polaroid camera
- One pack of The Impossible Project instant film (8 pictures) worth 20 EUR
- Gratuities (optional)
plac Zamkowy 1/13, Warszawa, Poland
Castle Square (Old Town), brick wall next to Sigismund's Column. Look out for a guide with Polaroid camera around his or her neck.
- The rental of a vintage Polaroid camera is included in the tour price
- For those who don't know to use it, your guide will show you how it works (no prior photography knowledge is required)
- 1 pack of film is included
- Our groups are small and there is no minimum group size
- Saturday and Sunday at 10:00am
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Experience the beauty of Warsaw with a private guide on a walking tour of the historic city center. ...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...
This city tour in Wroclaw starts brings you to visit all the main places in the Old Town, splendidly...