Experience Washington DC by moonlight on this 2½ hour trolley tour. In addition to seeing the striking Capitol Building and the White House, you will see:
- the Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Iwo Jima Marine Corps Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial
Throughout your tour, conductors will share interesting stories, historical facts, and even some spooky tales. You’ll be able to take a peaceful stroll and learn about each monument and memorial. Take the opportunity to see some of the most treasured sites of the US without the stress and bustle of the day crowds!
The tour is divided into 3 stops:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial 2.
- Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial and Korean War Veteran’s Memorial
- Iwo Jima Memorial