Monuments by night tour in Washington, D.C.
- Receive a comprehensive overview of the National Mall and monuments
- Enjoy the stunning views of Washington, D.C. at night
- Feel like royalty while cruising in our all-electric Red Roasters
This 2-hour Washington, D.C. night tour on a Red Roaster begins at the Smithsonian metro station, where guides will take you back in time to the beginnings of the city and share some tips for exploring the city on your own. As you work your way through the Smithsonian complex, learn about some of the amazing museums the city has to offer. Afterwards, pass two of D.C.’s most incredible monuments--the Washington Monument and the Jefferson Memorial. Wander through the FDR and MLK memorials, enjoying a stroll along the gorgeous Tidal Basin at sunset.
Continue on past the World War I and World War II Memorials all the way to the Lincoln Memorial, where views of the Potomac River and the National Mall sparkling in the dark will leave you breathless. Listen to stories about the meaningful statues and famous buildings on your way to the White House. Continue on towards Capitol Hill and be astounded by the Supreme Court, Capitol Building and Library of Congress. End your tour on a high note by asking your guide for some recommendations for the rest of your stay in the nation's capital.
*RedRoadsters are the personal and comfortable way to tour the National Mall. Equipped with roll-down clear siding, they’re the perfect way to sight-see in the rain or wind. Vehicles are also equipped with warm blankets in the winter for your comfort.
- Local English-speaking guide
- Transportation on all-electric vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities for your guide
- Children under 4: free
- Children 4-11: reduced
- Your booking is confirmed once you receive your voucher
- Tour provider will not accept changes on the same day of the tour
- Tours run rain or shine year-round unless weather poses dangerous conditions. In case of cancellation due to extreme weather, all guests will be contacted
- Dress appropriately for season and weather conditions and wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 4 are permitted to join this tour free of charge, but please note they will be required to sit on a parent's or guardian's lap due to limited space in the eCruiser. Please inform tour provider if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 4
- Daily at 8.00pm and 8.30pm
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...
This foodie tour of Washington DC will reveal everything about the people who brought this great cit...