National Gallery of Art guided walking tour
- Take a small-group walking tour within the National Gallery of Art
- Tour the museum's West Building with a certified museum guide
- View works by Rembrandt, Money, da Vinci and more
- Learn about the symbols, stories and messages in the art
On this guided, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore one of the most popular museums in the nation's capital. The National Gallery of Art houses world-renowned works by Rembrandt, Monet, da Vinci, JMW Turner and more!
Admire Leonardo da Vinci’s only portrait in America--"Ginevra de' Benci". Throughout the tour, you'll identify and learn about the symbolism found in the art that conveys cultural messages about our lives, virtues and vices.
- Guided walking tour
- Audio guide
- Gratuities (optional)
National Gallery of Art 4th and Constitution Avenue NW, Washington, D.C. 20565
Inside the lower level 6th Street and Constitution Avenue entrance
- Please contact tour provider by phone at +1 (202) 294-4265 to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price of the tour
- This tour is not affiliated or endorsed by the National Gallery of Art
- Admission to the National Gallery of Art and all exhibitions is free of charge
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
There is no other tour that will bring you to more of Washington, D.C.'s top sights than this one. T...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...