Capitol Hill is the at the center of activity in Washington DC, on a guided walking tour with a well-informed local will show you the buildings and institutions that have cemented DC such a significant part of the United States. Check off on your sightseeing list some of the most notable places in the US capital, including the striking exteriors of the Supreme Court, the Library of Congress, and the Capitol. Immerse yourself in the Thomas Jefferson library and get to see the real Gutenberg Bible. Learn facts about the judicial system at the Museum of the Supreme Court, and perhaps get a look inside the actual courtroom.
Private and Semi-Private Capitol Hill walking tour
- Visit Capitol Hill, the hub of Washington DC, on a walking tour
- See the buildings and institutions that have solidified DC as vital part of the United States.
- Professional tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
355 First St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
Outside of Capitol South Metro station at C St SE & First St SE
- Semi-private tours have 8 guests per guide for a more intimate and personalized experience
- Semi-private tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be oﬀered if the minimum is not met)
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed
- Moderate amount of walking is involved. A semi-private tour is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures occur without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, there will be no refunds or discounts
- At checkout, please provide full names, mobile phone number and email you can be reached at during your trip
- Cancellation policy: Guests can cancel up to 72 hours before the tour’s start time for a full refund. Otherwise, guests can reschedule for a fee, depending on the tour and the availability
- Monday through Friday at 10.30am and 1.30pm
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
Join this food tour of H Street, the neighborhood that housed the builders and artisans who built th...
This tour combines a Hop-on-Hop-off city tour of Washington DC with the Old Town Alexandria and Moun...
Wanna check out Washington DC in a cool and unique way? Then join this awesome tourist scavenger hun...