Taste of Washington DC-VA & Twilight Combo tour
- Enjoy two tours for the price of one
- See the capital by day and by night
- See the landmarks of DC & VA including the White House, Mt. Vernon, Arlington National Cemetery and many more!
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration at all of the vital stops. You will combine so many sites into just one day, making for an action-packed experience. You’ll see everything from the White House to the Mount Vernon, with plenty of time to take photographs.
- U.S. Capitol
- White House (photo stop)
- Mt. Vernon/Christ Church (photo stop)
- World War II Memorial
- Arlington Cemetery / Iwo Jima Memorial
From the coach you will see:
- FBI Building
- Federal Triangle
- House and Senate Office Building
- National Gallery of Art
- Tidal Basin and Cherry Blossoms (When in Bloom)
- National Archives
- Washington Monument
- Grant Memorial
- Old Town Alexandria
- Potomac River
On the twilight tour you will see DC’s famous national monuments illuminated including
- WWII Memorial, Lincoln, and many other memorials
- Stop for can’t-miss photo opportunities at select monuments such as Pennsylvania Avenue
- Narrated tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and beverages
- Optional guide gratuities
50 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington, DC 20002
To get to the bus level, you will go to the center rear of Union Station and go up an escalator, then out the doors leading to the parking garage. Just outside those doors is a second escalator and we are located at the top on the left, inside the Greyhound Building
- Tours are not available on New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving or Christmas Day
- You must be present at our Union Station office by 8:45 am at the latest to guarantee ridership on the tour
- Once the tour departs, guests cannot join along the route
Please arrive at 08.45am
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, t...
On this guided walking tour, you’ll be seeing a collection of iconic outdoor monuments. Explore the ...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...
On this small, two-hour Journey from the Renaissance to Impressionism walking tour, you'll explore t...