Washington DC SightSeeing Flex Pass
- Enjoy a Hop on Hop off Big Bus Tour ticket included with every pass
- Visit the attractions at whatever time best suits your schedule over the course of a 30-day period
- Choose to add 1, 2 or 4 other popular DC tours and attractions from over 15 included options
See Washington DC your own way with the Washington DC Sightseeing Pass, which lets you choose between 1,2, or 4 attractions, museums, and tours that you can visit at your own pace over a 30-day period.
All options come with a one Day Express Hop on hop off Big Bus Tour with 16 designated stops that gives you the freedom to explore the attractions that interest you most and to see the sights at your own pace.
The pass includes entrance to some of DC's top attractions such as the International Spy Museum, as well as access to niche tours and discounts at DC restaurants.
Simply present your pass at any participating attraction to gain free admission. Please note each attraction can be visited once. Your DC Sightseeing Pass grants you free admission into these attractions and tours:
- George Washington’s Mount Vernon
- Madame Tussauds
- DC Big Bus Panoramic Night Tour
- International Spy Museum
- National Geographic Museum
- Big Bus Classic Patriot 1-day Hop on Hop off bus tour
- Spirit of Mount Vernon Cruise
- Urban Adventures- Politics and Pints Capitol Hill Tour
- Bike and Roll DC Bike rental
- Bike and Roll Monuments or Capital Sites
- Daytime Bike Tour Buca di Beppo
- SightSeeing Flex Pass
- One Day Classic Patriot Hop-on Hop-off Big Bus Tour
- The pass is activated the first time you use it, you then have 30 days to use the remainder of your choices and any discounts on the list
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Ready to test your night-photography skills and see some jaw-dropping views while learning the histo...
Ready to take on the busiest area in DC? Skip the crowded sidewalks and slide into our all-electric ...
In this, under two mile Italian Tour of Dupont Circle, you will taste Italian cuisine and burn off c...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...