This 1 day mountain hike tour starts form Yekaterinburg. You'll be picked up from you hotel to the Arakul Shikhan mounts, one of the most picturesque places of the Ural Region (147 km from Yekaterinburg). Then take a walk along crystal clear Lake Arakul and ascend to the elevation of 563 m above the sea level of the unusual ancient rocks in the form of stone walls. On the top, take breathtaking pictures and see the traces of ancient people - "bowls" carved in stone. You are welcome to take some snacks to have a picnic on the top of the mount. On your way back, you'll be able to swim in the lake and to have a lunch in the cafe of an old Kasli town (Lunch on your own account).
Full-day mountain hike tour
Language: English , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Hiking along picturesque Lake Arakul up to the rocky "shikhan" mountains (563 m high) above the sea level
- Feel the spirit of the most ancient mountains in the world - the Ural Mountains
- Enjoy swimming in the lake
What to expect
- Entrance fees as mentioned
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Snacks and drinks on site
- Tip (optional)
Hotel pickup is available in Yekaterinburg city. You will be asked to provide your accommodation details with contact number for hotel pickup at the time of booking.
What to remember
- A maximum number of participants is 5
- Price base on per group (group of 1-2 people and 3-5 people)
- Please dress appropriately
- Make sure you have bottled water and snacks on tour
- It is recommended to bring your own swimwear and towel for swimming in the lake (in case of good weather)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.