- Visit the Plitvice Lakes - a UNESCO-listed site, one of the must-see sights in the area
- See Rastoke, also called “Little Plitvice”
- Admire turquoise lakes, large and small waterfalls, deep green forests and watermills
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still unknown place of Rastoke and complete your stay with an unforgettable day in pristine nature. Turquoise lakes, large and small waterfalls, deep green forests, watermills, over 20 km of footpaths through the Park, boat ride and panoramic train, are waiting for you to visit them. An experienced, licensed guide will make you acquainted with the natural beauties in the heart of CroatiaExplore the sensational Plitvice Lakes National Park on this one day tour from Zagreb. Meet us at our centrally located meeting point and start an exciting journey towards this UNESCO-listed site, one of the must-see sights in the area. Just before arriving to Plitvice Lakes the path will take us to Rastoke, which is a little village full of little ponds and waterfalls and therefore also called 'Little Plitvice'. After a coffee break in the romantic atmosphere of this hidden jewel the journey continues towards Plitvice Lakes. The unanticipated beauty of this National Park lies in its sixteen stunning turquoise colored lakes, harmoniously inter-connected by a chain of waterfalls and surrounded by serene deep-green forests. Explore the lakes with a professional guide, breathe in the fresh mountain air and enjoy a short boat ride across one of the lakes while listening to the sound of water crushing against the ground. Return to Zagreb in the late afternoon where you'll be dropped off at the meeting point.
- Entrance fees to the National Park
- A boat ride in the National Park
- A ride in a sightseeing vehicle/panorama train
- Entrance fee to Rastoke
- Licensed guide in the National Park
- Tour guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Insurance and VAT
- Meals and drinks
Palmotićeva ul. 2, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
The tour starts at the mainstay for tourist buses on the crossroads of Palmotićeva and Vlaška street.
- Wear comfortable shoes because there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a bottle of water
- The tour is held in all weather conditions, dress appropriately
- Please, be so kind and check your e-mail one day before the tour starts for any additional information. The tour may have minor changes to the tour schedule due to weather conditions or some events on the site or road
- Rastoke and Plitvice Lakes National Park offer several places to enjoy lunch, coffee or ice cream breaks in a relaxing atmosphere. Please, ask your tour guide for recommendations
- Daily at 8.00am
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts
The city of Zagreb, Croatia's capital, is the country's historic and political threshold between the...
If you’re visiting Zagreb for the first time, this walking tour with a professional local guide will...
Experience a very special journey which will successfully combine your passion for wine and your thi...
Explore the mountainous region of Croatian Zagorje and enjoy a guided tour of the Trakoscan Castle, ...
Join this one-day tour from Zagreb to Slovenia and see Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia and the be...
Walk to the most beautiful parts of the city of Zagreb and get to know the unique combination of nat...