Zanzibar offers great dive experience for both beginners and advanced divers. With its coral reefs, colourful marine life and one of the most popular dive sites - Mnemba Atoll Marine Reserve - it is a real diver's heaven.
You'll cruise along the east coast of the island from Muyuni, drifting by cliffs to Mnemba Island. Once you reach Mnemba Atoll Conservation Area, you'll enjoy your superb diving adventure. You can choose among the different dive courses available and marvel at the the vibrant waters of the Indian Ocean:
- Single Dive - 1/2 day local dive
- Double Dive - 1 day
- 4 - Dives package - 2 days
- 6 - Dives package - 3 days
- 8 - Dives package - 4 days
- 10 - Dives package - 5 days
- Discover Scuba Diving - 20-30 Minutes theory training , followed by 20 minutes pool. confined water training
- Scuba Diver Course - This is a 2-day course. On day 1: 2-3 hours watching Movie and completion of modules, folliwed by 1-2 hours pool/confined water training. On day 2: 2 dives to 12 meters maximum
- Open Water Diver Course - This is a 3-day course. On day 1: 3-4 hours watching the Movie, and completion of modules. On day 2: 2 hours pool/confined water training, followed by 2 local dives to 12 meters. On day 3: 2 dives to 18 meters typically offered at Mnemba Atoll. Final exam on returning from Mnemba
- Open Water Diver Course E-learning - The online theory is checked and marked. Day 1: 2 hours pool/confined water training, followed by 2 local dives to 12 meters. Day 2: 2 dives to 18 meters typically offered at Mnemba Atoll. Final exam on returning from Mnemba.
- Advanced Open Water Diver Course - This is a 2-day course with 5 dives. On Day 1: 2 dives choosen among 12 dives available. Day 2: 3 dives, typically a night dive is an. option. Deep and Navigation are compulsory
- Rescue Diver Course - This is 2-day course. Day 1: 2-3 hours theory, flowed by land base rescue scenarios. Day 2: 3-4 hours of rescue scenarios in confined Water