Zanzibar is known as the ‘Spice Island', and this half-day private tour surely turns up the heat. Once you arrive at the farms in the morning, you'll set off on a two-hour tour to see where pepper, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla and cinnamon are grown. Your guide will give you the lowdown on how spices are used in local dishes, medicine and ceremonies as well.
Excursions & day trips
Zanzibar spice plantation half-day private tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- Explore the countryside and become part of the beautiful landscape
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
What to expect
- Entrance fees
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Infant (0-3): free
- Child (4-11): reduced
After booking, you will receive the local supplier's contact details to schedule your pick-up time
Pick-up service available from different locations:
- Stone Town hotels and Zanzibar Town
- North West Coast hotels and South West Coast hotels (= Mangapwani, Fumba)
- North East Coast hotels (= Pwani Mchangani, Kiwengwa, Uroa, Pongwe, Chwaka, Matemwe)
- North Coast hotels (= Nungwi, Kendwa)
- South Coast hotels and South East Coast hotels (= Kizimkazi, Pingwe, Paje, Jambiani, Michamvi, Makunduchi)
- Available every day
- Pick-up service available from Stone Town. Please refer to the Meeting point section for more details
Fisherman Tours & Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.