Take a journey to the Zaragoza countryside on this full-day wine tasting and cultural tour, with lunch included. Discover the stunning terroir of Cariñena, a Spanish Denomination of Origin (DO), and one of the oldest protected growing areas in Europe. This interactive tour will take you beyond the confines of the city to experience the source of two of Zaragoza’s most famous products: impeccable red wines and the artist Goya.
Full-day wine tour and visit to Goya's birthplace
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Drive to the countryside of Cariñena
- Visit a winery in the Denomination of Origin of Cariñena
- Visit the hometown of Goya in Fuendetodos
- Enjoy a nice lunch at a restaurant in the region
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Guided tour
- Museum visit and engraving Goya workshop
- Wine tasting and local snacks
- Authentic local lunch at a restaurant
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick up at accommodation in Zaragoza. During checkout, you'll be asked to indicate your accommodation address
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2 and the maximum is 8
- During checkout, you'll be asked to indicate your accommodation address for the pick-up service
- See calendar for the exact dates available
- This tour starts at 9.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.