During this culinary experience, you’ll be taken on a tour of the food market in Zaragoza and then you'll learn how to prepare some delicious Spanish dishes that you will enjoy together for lunch. Come along as you explore the Central Zaragoza food market, meeting local vendors and shopping for fresh ingredients for the Spanish cooking class. After getting all the ingredients, you will continue on to a nearby kitchen club, where you will get ready for our cooking extravaganza! Your guide will teach you how to make some delicious dishes, all based on family recipes, and how to pair these with local Carignan wines from the Aragon region. At the end of the class, you will sit back, relax and enjoy the dishes that you have created in good company with some good local music and good wine!
Market tour and Spanish cooking class in Zaragoza
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Have fun and learning to cook a Spanish meal in Zaragoza!
- Visit the Central Zaragoza food market
- Continue to a kitchen club for a Spanish cooking class
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour of Central Zaragoza food market
- All market ingredients used in cooking class
- Spanish cooking class
- Spanish lunch with local wine from Aragon
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Av. de César Augusto, 112, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
Your guide will be waiting for you at the Cesar Augusto Monument
What to remember
- For any special dietary requirements please contact the local supplier at least 24 hours prior to the tour. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience