- Visit the capital of Switzerland and see the countryside surrounding it
- Drive through Switzerland's first UNESCO Biosphere
- Visit the Kambly Experience and taste Switzerland's best-known premium biscuit
- Informative walk through the Old Town, a designated UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site
- Visit the Show Diary and enjoy a cheese tasting
Visit Bern, the capital of Switzerland. This tour follows a scenic route, passing through stunning landscapes and the rural Entlebuch and Emmental valleys. Pay a visit to the Kambly Experience to taste some delicious premium biscuits and the Emmental cheese factory for a sample of the cheese.
Travel in a comfortable minibus with a small group. Enjoy the scenic drive through the unspoiled moorlands and idyllic alpine pastures of the Entlebuch valley, which is Switzerland's first UNESCO Biosphere. Crossing the border to the Emmental valley, you reach the Kambly Experience. Learn about the origins of Switzerland's best-known premium biscuit brand and watch the master confectioners at work. Indulge in unique flavors and try as many biscuits of the tantalizing variety as you like.
Continue through typical Bernese backcountry towards the Swiss capital Bern. Time for an informative walk through the charming Old Town, a designated UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Marvel at the late Gothic Cathedral (Münster), stroll under the arcades of the clock tower (Zytglogge) and pay a visit to the Parliament building overlooking the beautiful Aare River.
Next, you will have some leisure time for lunch and souvenir shopping. The tour will continue through the fascinating rural landscape with its rich heritage. The impressively vast roofs shelter the typical Emmental farmhouses. See grazing cows on green hills producing the best milk that is the principal ingredient for the world famous Emmentaler cheese. Stop at the show dairy right on time for the highlight of the day. Through the window, you can watch the cheese masters taking out the fresh cheese from the pot by hand. Afterwards, you learn about the traditional production of an Emmentaler AOP during the cheese tasting. After that, you’ll drive back to Zurich.
- Live guide in English and German
- Transportation in comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers)
- Visit of Kambly Experience with biscuit tasting
- Guided city walk in Berne
- Visit of Emmental show dairy with cheese tasting
- Personal expenses
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 6
- Rate for children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- From May to October: Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8.30am
- November, December and April: Every Saturday at 8.30am
Con questa classica visita turistica della città, della durata di due ore, scoprirai Zurigo, il cent...
Questo incantevole tour mattutino ti condurrà in un percorso panoramico della Svizzera settentrional...
Da non perdere il momento clou della vostra vacanza in Svizzera. Prendi questa emozionante e indimen...
Questa escursione di un'intera giornata ti porterà nel centro delle Alpi, nella zona dell'Oberland B...
Goditi una notte accogliente a Zurigo in questo tour serale! Dopo un breve tour introduttivo di Zuri...
Questo tour spettacolare per piccoli gruppi ti porterà fuori dai sentieri battuti, direttamente nel ...