Tickets for Kröller-Müller Museum and Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Explore top works by modern masters in the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Admire the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world
- Walk around in Hoge Veluwe national park and admire the sculpture garden
Photo credits: Hoge Veluwe National Park
See the second-largest Van Gogh collection in the world. Kröller-Müller Museum, located in the beautiful Hoge Veluwe National Park, boasts almost 90 paintings and over 180 drawings by the famous Vincent Van Gogh. In addition, you will also find masterpieces by modern masters such as Claude Monet, Georges Seurat, Pablo Picasso and Piet Mondrian. The museum was founded by Helene Kröller-Müller in 1938, who together with her husband acquired nearly 11,500 works of art, making their collection the largest private collection of the 20th century.
The Van Gogh Gallery displays a unique selection of works by Vincent van Gogh, including masterpieces, such as Café Terrace at Night and a version of the Potato Eaters. It is the second largest in the world, just after the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
Located in the center of the national park, Kröller-Müller is also known for its impressive sculpture garden. Distributed throughout the 25-hectare garden you can see over 160 sculptures by iconic artists, such as Aristide Maillol, Jean Dubuffet, Marta Pan and Pierre Huyghe. Take a walk in the outdoor gallery and admire the sculptures blending into the natural background. The park also offers an extensive network of walking and cycling paths.
- Entrance to the Kröller-Müller Museum
- Entrance to Hoge Veluwe National Park
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-5: free
Houtkampweg 6, 6731 AW Otterlo, Netherlands
The Kröller-Müller Museum is located in the center of Hoge Veluwe National Park. You can park your car in the national park if you have purchased a parking spot.
- You can purchase a parking spot for your car or motorcycle during check-out
- The museum and the park are wheelchair accessible. Wheelchairs, walking frames and buggies are available for loan at the museum
- The museum is open from Tuesday to Sunday
- November - March 9.00am–6.00pm
- April 8.00am–8.00pm
- May 8.00am– 9.00pm
- June - July 8.00am–10.00pm
- August 8.00am–9.00pm
- September 9.00am–8.00pm
- October 9.00am–7.00pm
- On public holidays from 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed on 1 January
- The Park is accessible up to one hour before closing time each day
- The sculpture garden closes at 4.30pm
Reúnete con el guía y el conductor en un céntrico lugar de encuentro, frente a la estación central d...
Descubre la colección de obras de Van Gogh más extensa del mundo. La exposición se presenta ordenada...
El Heineken Experience es un emocionante recorrido interactivo y auto-guiado en el que descubrirás t...
Con este ticket combinado ahorrarás tiempo y dinero. Explora el paisaje de Ámsterdam en un relajante...
El Museo MOCO (Museo de Arte Moderno y Contemporáneo) de Ámsterdam exhibe las mejores obras de las d...
No puedes marcharte de Ámsterdam sin disfrutar de un paseo en barco por sus espectaculares canales. ...
Aprovecha al máximo tu estancia en la hermosa ciudad de Ámsterdam con esta oferta combinada que incl...
Durante esta visita sin colas al Museo Van Gogh y al Rijksmuseum con almuerzo y paseo en barco podrá...
"This is Holland" is a unique flying experience that doesn’t just show you the Netherlands, it lets ...
Saliendo desde Ámsterdam la bonita localidad de Nuenen, donde descubrirás los lugares que inspiraron...